Art Play Book
Discover the joys of making your own marbled paper. Create your own language in pictures. Invent your own color combinations. Design intriguing visual illusions. Providing hours of endless fun and exploration, Art Play will bring out the artist in everyone.
Marion Deuchars has created a sensational and engaging range of activities and games organised into seven themed chapters—Drawing, Color, Shapes, Paint, Paper, Printing and Pattern. Each chapter is not only a great opportunity to play, but also helps to shape and form artistic ability and confidence.
• Great value for money – seven chapters, 50 unique activities, 224 pages at sketchbook size!
• Hours of fun for creative children – activities include drawing, coloring, working with shapes, making paper, and making your own prints and patterns
• Creative learning – allows children to learn about different art techniques in fun and engaging ways
• Boost your child's confidence – your child will learn new things and gain confidence in their artistic and creative abilities
• Screen-free fun for the whole family – boys and girls will enjoy hours of fun without a screen in sight!