Baby Sloth: Finger Puppet Book
Where does Baby Sloth like to nap? Follow along with this cute baby animal as it experiences its world, from playtime to bedtime. The simple, comforting story in this go-to baby gift series have made it a multimillion seller. Featuring a permanently attached plush finger puppet, this volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
• More than 6 million copies sold in the series
• Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
• An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies
Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
• Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book series
• Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially for Valentine's Day
• Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
• Add it to the shelf with books like You're My Little Cuddle Bug by Nicola Edwards, Where's the Ladybug? by Nosy Crow, and Love Bug by Sandra Magsamen.