Bugaboo Stardust Play yard
Bedtime & Playtime made easy
Sleeping and playing are an essential part of your child’s development. That's why we created a play yard that can make both naptime and playtime easier and more fun, for you and your baby. Bugaboo Stardust combines unique aerospace technology and smart design to offer you an all-in-one, ultra-comfortable play yard that you can use at home or on the go.
Easy 1-second unfold—you can open the play yard easily for naptime or playtime, and go back to tidying up the house, working, or enjoying the day, just as quickly as it unfolds.
Built-in comfort and all-in-one design
Bugaboo Stardust’s unique design means it stays in one piece, even with the mattress in it. Wherever you are, it requires no assembly, no special techniques–you can pop it open easily for naptime or playtime.
The lightweight multi-layered mattress gives comfort and support to your child. It’s all about more restful sleep for your baby, longer afternoon naps–and more time for yourself. Surrounded by a lightweight mesh all around, it creates optimal airflow and breathability. The pop-up play yard also comes with a zip-in bed for newborns and younger babies.
- Easy 1-second unfold
- Folds with mattress in it (when used without the newborn insert)
- Easy to fold in 3 simple steps
- Great for both experienced and first-time parents
- Comfortable built-in mattress included
- Compliant with the latest safety standards
- All-around mesh panels for optimal breathability
- Fabrics are easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Compact size, for easy storage at home or on the go
- Premium carry bag included
- Suitable for children up to 2 years old
- Compatible with the Bugaboo Stardust fitted mattress cover
Weight, size & dimensions
- Weight: 17.2 lbs
- Folded size (LxWxH): 25.6 x 5.5 x 33.5 in
- In-use size (LxWxH): 25 x 38.8 x 33.5 in
- Mattress (LxWxH): 35.8 x 20 x 1.3 in
Materials & care
- Machine washable at 30ºC/86ºF
- Easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Mesh panels all-around
- Chemical-free fabrics (following REACH regulations)