Oatmeal Stripe | ORGANIC Transitional SwaddleOut
Is baby trying to roll over or wiggle their arms free? The embé 2-way SwaddleOut™ safely helps baby transition from the Starter Collection to the next phase of development. Hidden snaps in the arm sleeves allow one or two arms in or out, giving baby the freedom to move and gradually adjust to sleeping "unswaddled."
- Patented Legs In/Legs Out Design
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- No-Breakout Design Means Baby Stays Tucked In, Falls Asleep Faster
- No-rise neckline implemented for SIDS Safety
- Hip Healthy Designation From International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- No loose cloth to cover nose and mouth
- No unraveling
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- To the mama whose baby just got diagnosed with infant hip dysplasia and is undergoing treatment. We understand that sleep can be an even bigger challenge during this phase for you both and want to let you know that you and your baby will sleep again! If your baby was previously used to being swaddling during sleep time and needs to be swaddled in order to sleep, have no fear, there is a solution. You are not without. If your baby previously wasn't sleeping swaddled, but now is even fussier because of their pavlik harness or cast, this swaddling method might just help get you both back to having restful nights again! Swaddling with a Pavlik Harness has never been easier. embé® swaddles are thoughtfully designed to provide comfort and accessibility for all hippy babies wearing casts or a pavlik harness. Our swaddle is deemed hip healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia institute.