Kiki Kreme - Dry Brush
Life can get a little rough and so can our skin. Our KIKI KREME dry brush has your back (and any other body part that needs a little extra attention). Pairing a dry brush with KIKI KREME body butter are two easy steps to keeping your body’s skin healthy and glowing all year. The KIKI KREME dry brush is made with natural bristles and has an ergonomic grip for easy reach. The perfect pre-shower ritual.
Dry brushing is a simple, yet effective step in every skin care routine. For centuries, it’s been a ritual with a wide range of health benefits used by many cultures including ancient Egyptians, Romans and in traditional Chinese medicine. It’s the perfect addition to any skincare routine.
- Increase of blood circulation and energy levels
- Skin exfoliation
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Helps break down and reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Encourages cellular turnover
- Naturally helps the body release toxins
- Primes skin to allow moisturizer to penetrate deeper into pores, resulting in softer skin
HOW TO DRY BRUSH?
Follow these steps for optimal results:
- Make sure your skin is completely dry. You can dry brush at any time of day, but we recommend brushing right before a shower.
- Starting at your ankle, move your brush over your skin in long, circular motions that go in the direction of your heart.
- Maintain a slightly firm pressure as you dry brush removing dead skin cells.
- After shower, apply KIKI KREME body butter to seal in all of your hard work with buttery goodness.