The Poop Song
• REAL HELP FOR POTTY TRAINING: Potty training can seem endless and difficult, and this song finds a way to talk about it to kids with a playful, light touch.
• FUNNY BUT NOT GROSS: The humor in this book is silly, not disgusting, while still maintaining the giggle factor that ultimately comes from a song about poop.
• LEARNING THROUGH SONG: Research shows that teaching kids through song is an effective way to help them learn and retain important concepts.
• EVERYONE LOVES MR. ERIC: The author of Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes and other best-loved songs and stories, Eric Litwin is an award-winning musician and writer whose books have sold over 13 million copies since 2010. He's a popular performer who visits hundreds of schools every year.
• CREATED WITH EARLY CHILDHOOD LITERACY IN MIND: A former elementary school teacher, Eric has a degree in early childhood literacy. All of his books interweave traditional reading methods such as sight-words and phonetics with interactive methods such as music, singing, movement, rhyme, rhythm, call-and-response, and repetition, to make reading a fun and successful experience.
• Parents, caregivers, and grandparents
• Early childhood educators
• Fans of Everyone Poops, Once Upon a Potty, and other potty training books
• Fans of Pete the Cat, Groovy Joe, and other books by Eric Litwin
• Fans of silly picture books and stories with animals
Caro bambino has a big selection of baby products, including grat baby shower gifts, apparel for newborn babies up to 5 years old and Toys.
Car seat installation appoitments
We do offer complimentary car seat installations with your purchase. If you have any questions send us an email to email@example.com